WWE Hall of Famer Jerry 'The King' Lawler has provided some good news about his health which has suffered several setbacks in recent years.

In February 2023, Lawler suffered a stroke that forced him to miss several pre-booked events. The King was also unable to travel to that year's WWE Hall of Fame ceremony and instead inducted his friend and legendary rival Andy Kaufman via satellite. This stroke came just over a decade after his infamous 2012 stroke during an episode of WWE Monday Night Raw.

Earlier this year, Lawler underwent double knee surgery which has similarly kept him on the shelf. While doing a virtual signing for East Coast Autograph Auctions, Lawler gave an update and is pleased to share that he is on the mend.

“My health is great. I just [went] over to the doctors to get back on the road from my knee replacement and then of course, still some minor difficulties from the stroke. But all of that stuff is coming around fast.”

Lawler's health issues did not stop him from appearing at a Memphis Grizzlies game earlier this year. At the event, Lawler was presented with a lifetime achievement championship title in recognition of his career and his tenure as a representative of Memphis, TN. Unfortunately for the King, Memphis' less-favored son Jeff Jarrett arrived with his AEW allies and stole the gold from Lawler.