CM Punk showed up on WWE RAW this week without an arm brace on, showing that he is closer to a return to action. Sadly, Drew McIntyre is injured, and he was pulled from the King of the Ring tournament. That led to the Second City Savior cutting a memorable promo.

Drew McIntyre exited the arena early during this week's RAW, coinciding with CM Punk's arrival. Punk then urged fans to tweet at McIntyre to return to the arena and proceeded with his promo, during which he sharply criticized the Scottish Warrior.

During his promo, CM Punk dropped a line that said McIntyre hates the way that he walks, and hates the way that he talks. Many fans were quick to notice that Punk quoted one of Kendrick Lamar's recent songs in that promo.

Punk and McIntyre have been feuding for months, but both have sustained injuries during this period. McIntyre seemed poised for significant roles in King of the Ring and Clash at the Castle. However, his injury might disrupt these plans.

In case you missed it, Kendrick bodied Drake in a few songs, including Euphoria, where he spit the lyrics.

"It's always been about love and hate, now let me say I'm the biggest hater I hate the way that you walk, the way that you talk, I hate the way that you dress. I hate the way that you sneak diss, if I catch flight, it's gon' be direct. We hate the bitches you f*ck 'cause they confuse themself with real women."

This Kendrick Lamar and Drake feud entered the pro wrestling bubble when Shawn Michaels' Sweet Chin Music was mentioned.

In his song, "Not Like Us," Kendrick Lamar references pro wrestling by alluding to Shawn Michaels' famous finishing move. Lamar uses the imagery of "tuning up the band" to metaphorically deliver a Sweet Chin Music. The notable line starts at 2:23 in the track:

"Put the whole label on me, I'mma get 'em dropped.

Sweet Chin Music and I won't pass the aux."

Shawn Michaels later commented on Twitter/X, as he invited Kendrick and Drake onto NXT so they can hash out their beef. HBK even offered to mediate the proceedings. We will have to see if they take him up on that offer.