Owen Hart would have turned 59 years old on May 7, and his older brother Bret Hart wanted to be sure to share his love for the late King Of Harts.

The Hart Family are one of pro wrestling's greatest families, but they are also a family mired in tragedy. The wrestling world was forever shaken on May 23, 1998 when Owen fell from the rafters and passed away at WWF Over The Edge.

Owen however, will forever been known for his amazing wrestling skill, but also his fun-loving sense of humor and his innate good-natured ability to rib "the boys." Bret Hart took to social media on his younger brother's birthday, telling fans how Owen happened to visit him in a dream and it warmed 'The Hitman's' heart.

"I had a wonderful dream two days ago, Owen came to me briefly and it was that big smile that quickly brought about a bigger smile of my own. He was ribbing me and I was surprised that he almost got me again. I woke up smiling. I think of you in my happy thoughts, I often see you in the highest and farthest corner of a room. Those warm blue eyes and expressions of amusement and reflection. Sometimes I hear your voice often behind my right ear, or just driving down the highway. Hey Oje’, just so you know, that I know that it’s you."

Owen is still honored in pro wrestling today in many ways. Kevin Owens took his last name in WWE in homage to Hart and AEW annually runs the Owen Hart Memorial Cup that involves his wife Martha Hart.