PDA

View Full Version : Stretcher Match Just Added To One Night Stand; Updated Card

Anti-Cena
05-30-2007, 03:30 AM
Randy Orton just mentioned on ECW on Sci Fi that he will face Rob Van Dam at One Night Stand next weekend in a Stretcher Match.

WWE Championship - Pinfalls Count Anywhere Match
- John Cena (c) vs. The Great Khali.

World Heavyweight Championship - Steel Cage Match
- Edge (c) vs. Batista.

ECW Championship - Street Fight Match
- Vince McMahon (c) vs. Bobby Lashley.

Six-Man Tag Team Tables Match
CM Punk, The Sandman & Tommy Dreamer vs. The New Breed (Elijah Burke, Matt Striker & Marcus Cor Von) .

Stretcher Match
Randy Orton vs. RVD

World Tag Team Championship - Ladder Match
- The Hardys (c's) vs. The World's Greatest Tag Team.

Pudding Match - Non-Title
- WWE Women's Champion Melina vs. Candice Michelle.

tommy
05-30-2007, 03:34 AM
What exactly IS a stretcher match?

Anti-Cena
05-30-2007, 03:37 AM
I think you keep beating your opponent until they have to leave on a stretcher....that's what I believe anyway.

Spawn
05-30-2007, 03:39 AM
Yeah, your right. That match just added alot of depth into the PPV. Im still not going to order this. But that will now be the best match. IMO

Big Evil
05-30-2007, 03:40 AM
I believe the strategy behind a Stretcher Match is to beat your opponent until you can get them onto a stretcher, and then either push them to the entrance and behind, or into an ambulance.

Plus... Melina and Candice in pudding! WHoooooo!

Anti-Cena
05-30-2007, 03:42 AM
Yeah, your right. That match just added alot of depth into the PPV. Im still not going to order this. But that will now be the best match. IMO

I got two words for ya Spawn.............. Live Streaming :)

Role Model
05-30-2007, 03:47 AM
Personally hering this makes me happy about ONS because the match will boost up the show plenty but not only that the match should be pretty intense. Randy Orton/RVD will bring there A game so it should be awesome and hopefully it gets extreme.

Spawn
05-30-2007, 03:47 AM
Streamings alright...I dont really want to see any match....I usually do streaming if theres one match I really want to see.

Role Model
05-30-2007, 03:53 AM
Just if you lived in the UK because this is one of the PPV's that they get free, which I totally disagree with because they should treat everyone the same, but whatever. Vince has been doing unfair things for quite sometime so its not surprisement.

Anti-Cena
05-30-2007, 03:56 AM
^^ He's only doing it to help his relationship with fans overseas.

Role Model
05-30-2007, 04:01 AM
^^ He's only doing it to help his relationship with fans overseas.

True, but at the same time he's also not giving the US fans much. I mean if anything the people in the states get WWE more money so we should at least receive the same package.

Anti-Cena
05-30-2007, 04:08 AM
^^ Very true, and at the same time he should give Canadian fans ECW on Sci Fi live....instead of on Friday nights :shifty:

Butoden
05-30-2007, 09:02 AM
Randy Orton will put RVD in an ambulance and that will be the last thing u'll see of RVD in WWE and you actually excited to see? lol