PDA

View Full Version : Hardy Boyz To Split, Triple H, More

Anti-Cena
05-30-2007, 05:17 AM
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

- Triple H would like to return to the company as a heel but in reality he knows he will be cheered upon his return to the ring. He wants Randy Orton kept strong for a potential program with him.

- Vince McMahon isn’t fully behind the idea of having The Hardy boyz wrestling long-term in the tag-team division. That is one of the reason as to why Matt Hardy still continues to wrestle in singles competition on Smackdown!

- The reason as to why the handicap match at Judgment day was cut short was because both Bobby Lashley and Umaga both entered the match banged up.

Role Model
05-30-2007, 04:02 PM
I'm glad HHH see's what Randy Orton is made of and that he shouldn't be just used as bait for HHH for when he comes back. I just want Orton to get a fair share out of this and have a solid feud with HHH once they do feud.

The Hardys report dosn't surprise me because I think we all knew it wasn't going to last as it was more out of despression to put them together and out of random. Sucks but hopefully they get at least a few more months together.

rko 4 life
05-30-2007, 09:11 PM
the hardys need to relize this unfortunetly is not like the old days were they could stay together and have enough teams to face

legolas4792
05-30-2007, 10:40 PM
ah so thats why they arent burying orton so he can make triple h look better should have figured

Spawn
05-30-2007, 10:44 PM
I hope Randy stays strong. I would love to see him and HHH get it on in the ring.