PDA

View Full Version : Goldust Pulls Out, Orton Sign Confiscated, More

bad_meetz_evil
05-30-2007, 09:40 AM
A fan was seen holding up a "More Headlocks Randy?" sign during the Randy Orton vs. RVD match on Raw last night. The sign got confiscated by security soon after.

Dustin "Goldust" Runnels was originally booked to appear in an eight man tag match for Saturday Night's Main Event this weekend but pulled out for an undisclosed reason. He also missed a scheduled booking at the Bad News Allen tribute event in Canada this past weekend. Goldust's no-show had a domino effect on the SNME match as Kamala and Shannon Moore were nixed from it. The match was originally scheduled to be Kane, Goldust, Shannon Moore and Kamala vs. Umaga, Viscera, Doink the Clown and Kevin Thorn. The match taped last night was Kane, Eugene and Doink the Clown vs. Kevin Thorn, Viscera and Umaga.

source: PWMania

legolas4792
05-30-2007, 10:39 PM
I saw that sign idk why it would be confiscated

Super Klawz
05-30-2007, 11:43 PM
Lol that sign was funny and I never realised how many headlocks Randy actually did. Probably got removed because it was taking the piss out of Orton's wrestling but I hope to see a bunch of those same signs appearing soon

Role Model
05-31-2007, 12:32 AM
I really could care less about the gimmick match.

But, yeah the sign being confiscated is alright in my opinion. You don't want someone your pushing as a top heel to be insulted (as far as in ring talent goes).

Garden State Saint
05-31-2007, 12:37 AM
The worst was the "Thank you Lita" sign at Survivor Series 2006 getting taken away.

Spawn
05-31-2007, 12:43 AM
wow^^^ was that really taken away? thats sad...and the Randy sign idc about...I guess the fans cant have funny signs....

Vinnyspapa
05-31-2007, 07:16 AM
I think its stupid to take a fans sign away. At the last ECW show a fan had a sign that said CM Junk on one side and Poser on the other and he was in the front row. Wonder why they didnt take that one.