PDA

View Full Version : JR Comments On His Future In WWE And More

bad_meetz_evil
05-30-2007, 02:02 PM
Jim Ross has updated his blog at www.jrsbarbq.com today. In this issue, he talks about Jerry "The King" Lawlers new shirts that were released, if Ron Simmons would make a good manager and more. He also comments on rumors of him being replaced. Here are a few things he had to say:

On "The King's" New Shirts

King broke out two new shirts last week, as you indicated. I understand one shirt was a gift from his one of his sons, while the other was purchased in one of his frequent trips to a mall. The King also occasionally wears some of the Rock’s beautiful silk, high dollar shirts that The Great One gave him.

On his future in WWE

What does J.R. “mean to the higher up’s” in the WWE? I’m not sure what you are looking for with this question, but I obviously mean enough at this time to still be sitting at ringside for the company’s top TV show, episode # 730 this week, and the WWE just inducted me into the WWE Hall of Fame, so I would assume I mean something. That’s a question someone else will have to answer. I have zero issues on how things are going on my behalf, and I hope to continue to work with the WWE for years to come. I assure you that if the company did not want me around, I would not be employed there, bottom line. Trust me on that one. Plus, you can’t believe what you read sometimes about me being imminently replaced or that I will be turned out to pasture when my current contract expires, etc. No one who reports this B.S. has interviewed me nor anyone else in a decision making position in the WWE, I would strongly suspect, but are simply relying on “sources say” and the word of “insiders” who want to feel important by making assumptions and getting themselves quoted on some website. We all know what happens when we assume…. we make an ass out of u and me. I am very happy with my career and what I am doing these days. I still love going to work and when the fun ceases… I will tag out.

Ron Simmons the Manager?

Would Ron Simmons make a good manager, you asked? “DAMN!” I don’t see why not.

To read his full blog, head over to http://www.jrsbarbq.com