PDA

View Full Version : Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson And Wife Separate

AFC1986
06-02-2007, 12:39 AM
Although we usually shy away from personal matters, former WWF champion Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and his wife Dani issued the following statement to People Magazine today, formally announcing their separation:

"While certain aspects of our relationship have changed, we are both vitally important to each other's lives," their statement reads. "We will continue to advance and manage our business interests, our philanthropic efforts and most importantly the raising of our child together, as a loving team. We've been fortunate enough to spend the last 17 years together as a couple and look forward to spending the rest our lives together as best friends and business partners."

The couple, who were married in 1997, have one daughter together. Johnson's next film "The Game Plan" will be released this September by Walt Disney. He last wrestled at Wrestlemania XX in New York City, teaming with Mick Foley against Randy Orton, Batista, and Ric Flair.

Thanks to my old friend Brian Horowitz for passing that along.

credit: pwinsider.com

i think it's a shame they've separated. i just hope they can stay friends for their daugther's sake

Anti-Cena
06-02-2007, 12:42 AM
Hard to say.....they could be just saying this to their fans....they may really hate each other lol....Jk

legolas4792
06-02-2007, 12:50 AM
i guess they just werent sexually interested in eachother anymore

Role Model
06-02-2007, 01:50 AM
It's a real shame to hear about the separate as they've been married for quite some time now and probably longer then I can remember. But I'm guessing she finally but a quit to it all because of his busy schedule and the way it's been over the last 7 years or so.

tommy
06-02-2007, 04:11 AM
Wasn't she part of the reason he stopped wrestling?

yankeesman77
06-02-2007, 06:01 AM
Hmmmm I wonder if its because of the Rock's Sexually provacatrive flaymboyancy the detracted from their marriage but one can only wonder and speculate.

bad_meetz_evil
06-02-2007, 11:17 AM
Atleast they intend to do talk to each other, unlike other divorced couples. I wish for them all the best.