PDA

View Full Version : WWE Stars Form New Team, SD! vs. RAW in 2008, More

bad_meetz_evil
06-02-2007, 11:20 AM
- WWE.com has a new article up on Kenny Dykstra and Johnny Nitro. Basically the article says the two are much alike and new best friends. Dykstra says they are setting their sights on the WWE World Tag Team titles held by The Hardy Boyz.

- The CVG video game website has a brief article on the SmackDown! vs. RAW 2008 video game that will be released on the Nintendo Wii console sometime in early 2008. Nothing new in the article that hasn't been reported, just some interesting commentary and preview.

source: w-e

legolas4792
06-02-2007, 04:30 PM
i like that the tag team division is doing better now instead of just planting it on people like michaels and cena

Punisher
06-02-2007, 05:13 PM
thats gonna be a hard game to play on the wii

Role Model
06-02-2007, 07:59 PM
I really don't mind this since I'm a huge Mercury fan and love to see him in action so if this is going to get him in some matches and be pushed then so be it.

Seeing how him and Dystra get along doesn't surprise but if they want to be a tag team that goes far and wins the belt then Mercury is going to need a gimmick changed because it just won't work with Dystra's.

But hopefully there feud with the Hardy's begins soon or at least right after WGTT gets there chance.