PDA

View Full Version : Tommy Dreamer Signs New Contract, Returning To The Ring

King Placebo
05-07-2006, 05:20 AM
- PWInsider reports that Tommy Dreamer has signed a new wrestlers contract with WWE to wrestle in the new ECW. Right now it looks like he will still also continue doing his work at OVW.

Dreamer has been the one calling up all the ECW guys about contracts, and will be in charge of the new ECW alongside Paul Heyman.

Straight Edge
05-08-2006, 07:12 PM
Good news. Dreamer was a huge influence in ECW, and it's a shame that he hardly wrestles anymore (apart from the odd occasion). So it'll be good to see The Innovator of Violence back in the ECW promotion.

Still 2nd Place
05-08-2006, 11:48 PM
As a huge Tommy mark I am very happy to hear this I will miss his shit that he had with raven back in ECW though I would have loved to see them one more time but I dont want Raven to leave TNA but anyways this is good news for ECW as he was a big name there and he brings some of the star power to ECW

LionDen
05-09-2006, 01:33 AM
Great news, as he was what ECW was all about in the old days and hopefully he will make sure alot fo that returns. Even though he is getting older, i am sure he will still be nuts in his performance.