PDA

View Full Version : RVD Rips Internet Reports, Droz Update, SNME

Black Widow
06-02-2007, 03:49 PM
RVD Rips Internet Reports, Droz Update, SNME
Date Added: June 02, 2007
Story By: Daniel Pena

Rob Van Dam has posted up a new blog on his MySpace page
(myspace.com/5starcomics). Regarding the several internet reports on his status with WWE, RVD wrote, "About the internet rumors- one thing I have to know. How can "reporters" put their name on reports that continually end up being bull sh*t and maintain any credibility? Always wondered that. As for how it feels reading about yourself? Sometimes it's flattering, sometimes it's offensive, sometimes it's funny and sometimes it's just silly but too lame to be funny." He also added, "I can save everyone a lot of time by letting everyone know that I won't be doing wrestling related interviews at this time, other than WWE-appointed."

There is no truth to the rumors of Droz supposedly being released from WWE. In fact, he just posted up a column on WWE.come with his predictions for One Night Stand, which you can see Here.

Tonight's edition of Saturday Night's Main Event won't be airing in Lubbock, Texas due to the Children's Miracle Network telethon.

source: prowrestling.com

Will
06-02-2007, 04:20 PM
I wish people would just cut out the click here parts if they are too lazy to do anything but c&p and don't feel like doing the extra three seconds work and actually giving people something to click.

There is no truth to the rumors of Droz supposedly being released from WWE. In fact, he just posted up a column on WWE.come with his predictions for One Night Stand, which you can see Here. (http://www.wwe.com/inside/commentary/95616/95628/956423/droz)

legolas4792
06-02-2007, 04:25 PM
the internet is a cruel place

Role Model
06-02-2007, 07:51 PM
I bet you they told him to write that, the WWE is starting to "work the internet"