PDA

View Full Version : WWE Advertising "Work With WWE" Promo

bad_meetz_evil
06-02-2007, 09:24 PM
WWE sent out the following press release

The only thing better than testing exotic cars or finding the next hot cover model is working for the WWE, according to thousands of guys vying for a dream job opportunity in a nationwide contest. Out of six fantasy jobs, working in the world of wrestling is the clear front runner in a the Speed Stick 24/7 Dream Jobs contest aimed at helping people get a glimpse into some of the most competitive industry jobs. The WWE is the most sought after career (56%), generating more than half of the entries and a wide lead over other popular choices. Maxim model scout and Car Domain exotic test car driver follow with 15% and 10% respectively.

So what has guys all excited about working at the WWE? They get a first-hand once in a lifetime experience behind the scenes finding out what makes the WWE so successful and what makes the Superstars tick. On the job experience will include being an honorary time keeper for a WWE match. In addition, the winner will assist the WWE Magazine staff at a photo shoot, assisting a Superstar or Diva at the shoot and even having a picture taken with the talent to appear in WWE Magazine! They’ll also spend a day at WWE world headquarters helping prepare for one of the WWE’s immensely popular pay-per-view events and serve as Fan Ambassador addressing mail and phone calls from WWE fans, who are some of the most passionate and knowledgeable in the world. And you get to be a star, as the entire WWE job experience will be recorded and streamed around the globe on WWE.com, which each month has more than 17.5 million unique visitors.

The job winner might even get a chance to hang with a WWE Legend, such as Hall of Fame Superstar “The Mouth of the South” Jimmy Hart, who works with WWE doing public relations and community initiatives: “In my career, I’ve managed some of the greatest WWE champions of all time. However, my success, and the success of other Superstars, has been directly affected by the men and women working behind the scenes at WWE. There are so many cool jobs behind the scenes that help us pull off the great wrestling entertainment fans have come to love from the WWE. Brother, the dream job experience doesn’t get any better than this!”

Applications for the Speed Stick Dream Job Contest will be accepted through July 20, 2007 on www.guymennen.com. We encourage you to alert wrestling fans to the WWE opportunity and to share the five other dream job experiences.

For additional information on the Speed Stick Dream Jobs Contest, please contact Jason LaDuca (212) 798-9780.

sources: W-E

scorpionf
06-03-2007, 11:55 AM
As much as I love the wrestling... I would prefer the Car Domain exotic test car driver