PDA

View Full Version : Candice Michelle Interview, WWE 24/7. Wrestling Venue Imploded!

Flair Country
06-03-2007, 11:46 PM
The Charlotte Observer reported today that the Charlotte Coliseum was imploded today at this link. The venue hosted Monday Night Raw (including Ric Flair's return to WWE as the owner that bought out Stephanie and Shane McMahon after the Invasion angle ended) and the 2002 Judgment Day PPV, among other events. Thanks to Devin Cutting.

Candice Michelle was interviewed by the Wilkes Barre Times-Leader in Pennsylvania to promote next week's TV tapings. When the real vs. fake question was mentioned, Michelle said, "If I could take a picture of what my legs and body looks like right now, I have 20 bruises on my body. I’d show them those bruises first. Second, I’d talk to them about injuries.” Michelle also discussed her GoDaddy.com gig and being on the cover of Playboy, among other topics. You can read the entire article at this link.

Jeff Sheridan sent word that WWE 24/7's theme for July is "Superstars & Stripes Forever" with Hacksaw Duggan hosting a collection of patriotic matches, the Great American Bash '88 Price for Freedom PPV (NWA World champion Ric Flair vs. Lex Luger, U.S. champion Barry Windham vs. Dusty Rhodes, Jimmy Garvin's team vs. Kevin Sullivan's team in the triple cage Tower of Doom, NWA World Tag Team champions Tuilly Blanchard & Arm Anderson vs. Nikita Koloff & Sting) which was the first NWA PPV to be cleared in all cable systems, a Hall of Fame profile on Dusty Rhodes, and a 1984 Philadelphia Spectrum show featuring WWF champion Hulk Hogan vs. Big John Studd.

Matt Striker will be making a Smackdown Your Vote appearance at Seminole Community College this week.

PWInsider

Notorious Cow
06-04-2007, 12:47 AM
Smackdown your vote at Seminole Community college OMG....im going there next year!! wow