PDA

View Full Version : SmackDown! Superstar Told He's Moving To RAW

AFC1986
06-04-2007, 10:41 AM
source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Currently Chris Benoit is seemingly the only person that has been told that he's changing brands during the 6/11 draft. Benoit is being moved to RAW due to the lack of main-event level depth on the brand.

i just hope he goes for the wwe title. even though benoit is a face, i believe a fued with benoit will help cena improve his in-ring skills

XXKSXX
06-04-2007, 02:16 PM
I say thats a good thing for Raw and Benoit. But SD will be losing a great wrestler that has been helping the young guys out. I hope that SmackDown doesn't get striped of all it's stars again.

Role Model
06-04-2007, 04:04 PM
No doubt in my mind he'll end up in the main event scene and most likely feud with Cena, which is going to be awesome because the first feud they had was great even though Cena got the better of it. Hopefully it doesn't end up like that because I want to see Benoit be used and not just wasted like he was on SD!. But oveverall it's an awesome move because he'll help RAW out alot.

XXKSXX
06-04-2007, 04:32 PM
Benoit wasn't wasted on Smackdown he was doing what he wanted to do and that is help out the younger guys.

legolas4792
06-04-2007, 08:10 PM
smackdown doesnt used benoit good this is great thing for benoit