PDA

View Full Version : The Great Khali Injured, Nitro/Dykstra Push, More

bad_meetz_evil
06-04-2007, 08:23 PM
WWE RAW superstar The Great Khali continues to suffer from knee problems. Despite the injury he has been working through as he wrestled John Cena at last night’s One Night Stand pay-per-view. No word yet if he will be taking time off anytime soon.

Johnny Nitro and Kenny Dykstra are awaiting their next big push in WWE. Both are viewed as young and upcoming superstars with no barriers holding them back. Once Vince sees the next opportunity one or both of them will be pushed.

The Hardys vs. Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch are said to be getting very positive reviews at WWE house shows.

Source: Pro Wrestling Torch Newsletter

Notorious Cow
06-04-2007, 08:26 PM
Kenny is not as good as ppl view him to be, i think he should have been released along with his other stupid squad friends or at least sent back to OVW.

Con
06-04-2007, 08:35 PM
Woo! Hopefully this means the Cena-Khali feud is finally over :D

legolas4792
06-04-2007, 08:39 PM
some good news i dont with harm on another but maybe he will stop fighting cena now, and its good they are pushing those guys they are good young stars

Role Model
06-04-2007, 08:54 PM
The Khali injury doesn't surprise me as he's a very big man and knee problems are more likely but hopefully it's just that they're tired and he just needs a short break because WWE can't afford him to get hurt.

I'm happy to see that the WWE sees Nitro being an upcoming start and he'll be pushed now as I've been waiting for that to happen for months now.

Punisher
06-04-2007, 09:24 PM
im happy that Khali will be out for a while. he doesnt have a purpose in the WWE