PDA

View Full Version : Celebs From TV's Jackass To Perform At Summerslam

bad_meetz_evil
06-05-2007, 10:42 PM
Steve-O of MTV Jackass fame wrote on his MySpace.com blog today that he was backstage at Raw last night filming a Summerslam commercial that will pave the way for the entire "Jackass" cast to be involved in the main event of WWE's August PPV at the Continental Airlines Arena. Steve-O wrote, "I really wasn't that bad last night, well, that's not true. I did a great job shooting my new WWE commercial to promote the WWE Pay Per View Summer Slam, but then everyone got all sorts of uptight as a result of me running around trying to get famous wrestlers to choke me unconcious (sic) for my Paparazzi Stuntman dvd (plenty of them were ready to do it, including Umaga, but the suits derailed me). I got a funny call from LA saying, "why are we getting calls that the main event of their WWE Summer Slam may be called off because of you're behaving so badly?"(The whole cast of jackass, minus Weeman, will be in a huge match.

Something tells me WWE officials will be thrilled about that being posted.

Source: PWinsider

AFC1986
06-05-2007, 11:45 PM
i hope this match doesn't happen as it could ruin summerslam asi remember how steve o was laughing when umaga attacked him a couple of months ago and i really don't want that to happen again at summerslam

Role Model
06-06-2007, 02:21 AM
I like the jackass and all, but its not even like those guys are big celebrities. Stupid.

The Yiz
06-06-2007, 02:55 PM
it wouldn't be neccessary if they comete in a match, but it would if they were involved in a skit. GOD HELP US if bam is in it. i hate bam

the madscotsman
06-07-2007, 03:07 PM
I hope they let khali loose on a couple of them.

lol khali vs wee man