PDA

View Full Version : *Spoilers* for This Week's Smackdown - 6/8/07

Flair Country
06-06-2007, 02:29 PM
Here are the spoilers from tonight's last Smackdown before the draft. I have to work early in the morning so these will be quick.

Pre-Show:

I got there late but someone beat Sylvan according to the guy next to me.

Smackdown:

The show opened with Edge doing his Cutting Edge segment. His guest was still crazy Vince McMahon. They have set up Edge vs. Batista for Vengeance.

Mark Henry beat The Boogeyman with the powerslam. Afterwards, he beat up Little Boogey.

They did a backstage segment with Vince, Vickie Guerrero, Theodore Long and Kristal.

Jimmy Yang, Paul London and Brian Kendrick beat Chavo Guerrero, Jamie Noble and Daivari in a good six man match.

In the back, Vince was giving Matt Hardy hell. Jillian and Ashley fought into them and Ashley bumped Vince's coffee, so he suspended here. He was still doing the crazy gimmick. Hardy had to fight Deuce and Domino and they beat him in a handicap match.

Edge beat Chris Benoit in another good match.

Batista beat MVP by DQ when Edge ran in and laid out Batista.

The post ECW match was Batista getting revenge on Edge via DQ.

PWInsider

Role Model
06-06-2007, 04:06 PM
Smackdown sounds pretty good but since Benoit is probably going to RAW I don't think he should be jobbing out in his final Smackdown match considering he will probably be Cena's next challenger. Hopefully the win isn't as clean.

tommy
06-06-2007, 05:25 PM
In another report I heard Edge busted out a spear to beat him. A clean pin, but more of Edge exploding out of nowhere or something like that. And, just because Benoit is going to RAW doesn't mean he will be Cena's next fued, as they are both faces.

legolas4792
06-07-2007, 12:29 AM
im watching just for benoit and edge that match looks sick the rest of the show looks decent too

Will
06-07-2007, 01:19 AM
In another report I heard Edge busted out a spear to beat him. A clean pin, but more of Edge exploding out of nowhere or something like that. And, just because Benoit is going to RAW doesn't mean he will be Cena's next fued, as they are both faces.

I agree, Mark Henry is more likely to be Cena's next feud than Benoit.