PDA

View Full Version : Another WWE.com Slip-Up, Stone Cold, Johny Nitro Notes

Flair Country
06-08-2007, 06:37 PM
Yesterday, WWE.com had a poll asking which brand Rob Van Dam should go to. I swear, that site is like bizarro world and they do stuff like that just to mess with people. They pulled the poll this AM and put Kelly Kelly up.

For those of you who wonder why I have a problem with WWE using the Randy Orton "concussion" angle, click this link. It's a piece about the damage that concussions can cause. It's serious stuff. I know that wrestling has always been about fake injuries, and I am good with that. I just think the really serious stuff should be out of bounds.

The Orlando Sentinel has a story about former WWE announcer Steve Romero getting a job as a weekend sports anchor in their fair city. To read it, click here.

Daniel Miles sent this one. ... Got the latest MAD mag in the mail today and saw there is an article about WWE entitled "MAD's Touchy-Feely Wrestlemania Outtakes". Basically they take some photos from Wrestlemania (half of which deal with Vince getting his haircut) and add funny speech and thought bubbles. Not a bad article.

Steven Fernandes sent these items.

WWE.com has an article about "What if Steve Austin never won King of The Ring back in 1996" with JBL, Jim Ross, Michael Hayes, Matt Striker and King Booker giving their opinions.

They also have a poll for a new Hardys T-shirt.

Here's proof of how far Johnny Nitro has been buried in the company. He interviews Steve O in the latest Superstar 2 Superstar.

PWInsider

Role Model
06-08-2007, 07:53 PM
I see where this person is going with the whole concussion thing as it can wreck peoples career as it did Troy Aikmans and many others or penalize them for life. I don't like how WWE makes it seem like a joke and not serious about it, so unprofessional.

legolas4792
06-08-2007, 08:37 PM
wwe loves messing with internet people