PDA

View Full Version : Plans for WWE Draft Night, Johny Ace Breaks Bad on Smackdown

Flair Country
06-08-2007, 08:46 PM
At this point, the plan for Monday Night Raw is to have the entire roster from all three brands assembled in one place for the show.

There was an incident backstage at the Smackdown taping in Orlando where a number of indy wrestlers visiting backstage were loudly admonished by WWE Executive Vice President of Talent Relations John Laurinaitis for coming into the catering area and helping themselves. One worker who helps out backstage at TNA as well was singled out with Laurinaitis saying WWE would never send their employees backstage to eat at TNA's catering.

Add former WCW star Glacier to the list of those visiting at the TV tapings this week.

For those of you in the New York market, Jeff Sheridan sent word that Smackdown next week will air Saturday 6/16 at 8 PM, one day late.

The Orlando Sentinel had an article on ECW star Matt Striker's recent "Smackdown Your Vote" appearance at this link.

PWInsider

legolas4792
06-08-2007, 08:53 PM
wow wat jerks eating at another companies show

Role Model
06-09-2007, 01:08 AM
Very unprofessional on the indy wrestlers behalf to pull that fourth grade behavior.

DEMON
06-09-2007, 08:58 AM
what do you guys expect???

They gotta eat somewhere,and since "Indy wrestling" doesn't pay nearly half as well as WWE,or even cater 1/2 of what WWE could provide in that department,they probably figured they were good to go since they were back there for some sort of reason(invitation or otherwise!).

The only thing that I haven't figured out from this is why was there somebody from TNA backstage?I could see the Indy guys being invited backstage by other "personal" involved with WWE,but why would they invite someone(personal friend or not!) from a competing brand backstage?

Vinnyspapa
06-09-2007, 09:12 AM
Please tell me Glacier was just visiting and nothing more. God he was horrible and slow in WCW.