PDA

View Full Version : Mickie James, Ric Flair Speaks, SmackDown Note, More

bad_meetz_evil
06-09-2007, 10:32 AM
On June 16th, Sgt. Slaughter is scheduled to be appearing at the Little Rock, Arkansas Twisters AFL 2 game. The Marines will be sponsoring the game.

Ric Flair is scheduled to be speaking this Thursday night at the St. Charles Golf Course, in Rochester, MN as part of the annual Bob Nessler Memorial golf tournament. Son Brad Nessler said that he was a huge wrestling fan and that he knows Ric Flair, Nessler is the person who started the tournament. The tournament is open for the pubic.

Next week’s WWE SmackDown will be pre-empted in New York. Next Friday’s WWE SmackDown is now scheduled to be shown on Saturday night at 8pm in New York.

Mickie James will be appearing at the IHOP in Mechanicsville, Va. on Thursday, June 14th at 11.30am to 12:30pm. The complete address is; IHOP 7401 Sandy Lane Mechanicsville, Va. 23111 , Richmond, Va.

Source: WrestlingObserver.com

Flair Country
06-09-2007, 05:46 PM
That IHOP is about 5 minutes away from my house!! I might have to stop by and pay her a visit. :)

legolas4792
06-09-2007, 06:39 PM
i cant believe they advertise a superstar for going to a restaurant IHOP still owns though

Role Model
06-09-2007, 07:12 PM
That's pretty sweet how she is doing that but I hope she doesn't think she'll be able to eat with all the fans surrounding her.