PDA

View Full Version : Two More WWE Firings, Candice Gets Fondled, More

Black Widow
06-10-2007, 11:43 AM
sources: Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Wrestling Observer

WWE hired three writers a few weeks ago. Two of them have already been fired. One gone is Ric Garni, who was a sports broadcaster from the Carolinas that was a long-time wrestling fan. He got let go because he didn't fit in well. He is also a huge Ric Flair fan, although he probably wasn't fired due to that. The other person let go was George Wellingford, who is a Hollywood writer. He ended up burying himself and was let go. At the end of a recent Raw taping, he went around to a lot of people working the show and said, "See you tomorrow at Raw." That immediately exposed that: 1) He didn't know he was already at Raw. 2) He didn't know that the show on Tuesdays was SmackDown. 3) Considering that he said "See you tomorrow" to people on Raw, he wasn't aware that the people on Raw weren't going to be at TV the next day because people on Raw fly home after the show. Considering that he had little clue as to where he was and how things in WWE work, they had no choice but to let him go.

A man was arrested at last night's Raw brand house show in Lisbon, Portugal because he fondled Candice Michelle's breasts with his hands.

The Daltons' "pick-em-up truck" got lost on its way to Baltimore, but ended up at the Six Flags theme park in Louisville, Kentucky. They worked an undercard match for Ohio Valley Wrestling at Six Flags last week. Their WWE characters are pretty much dead now, so they'll be working OVW shows now.

hitman12596
06-10-2007, 01:48 PM
I would so get arrested if I had the chance to fondle Candice. Fuck yea!!!!

legolas4792
06-10-2007, 03:41 PM
it was probably worth getting arrested lol

LionDen
06-11-2007, 07:37 AM
I am surprised this is the first time someone has been arrested.

A Blissful Ass
06-11-2007, 09:31 AM
damn i wish i was that guy touching her boobies

Melanie
06-11-2007, 10:21 PM
Geez guys! I can't believe a woman was VIOLATED and you guys respond this way. You obviously don't know what it's like to have something VERY undesirable done to you against your will. Now i know i act pretty wild, and say whatever i want on the shoutbox, but come on! She's a woman, a sexy woman, but that doesn't give anyone the right to violate her in this way. The guy should be jailed and made to publicly apologize to all women for his indisgretion. That is rediculous that he would be cheered for such deviate behavior!

Melanie

legolas4792
06-11-2007, 10:23 PM
you know u would have done it too mel lol

Melanie
06-11-2007, 10:36 PM
you know u would have done it too mel lol

No, i would never do anything to anyone that they didnt explicitly ask for. Yes i know i'm a perv, and i would'nt kick her out of bed for eating cookies, but i would never violate anyone.

Melanie

Black Widow
06-11-2007, 10:44 PM
it wasnt needed hope he gets a good fine..

PS:

mel violate me please :shifty:

Melanie
06-11-2007, 10:53 PM
mel violate me please :shifty:

Sorry you're not my type :P

Melanie

Black Widow
06-11-2007, 10:59 PM
lol ok :)

but its wrong to even do that to a women

LionDen
06-13-2007, 12:15 PM
Geez guys! I can't believe a woman was VIOLATED and you guys respond this way. You obviously don't know what it's like to have something VERY undesirable done to you against your will. Now i know i act pretty wild, and say whatever i want on the shoutbox, but come on! She's a woman, a sexy woman, but that doesn't give anyone the right to violate her in this way. The guy should be jailed and made to publicly apologize to all women for his indisgretion. That is rediculous that he would be cheered for such deviate behavior!

Melanie

If all the women that violated me in one or another was jailed, our prisons would be over crowded. Or is this a double standard? lol