PDA

View Full Version : John Cena Interview, Booker T Returns Tonight, More

Flair Country
06-11-2007, 07:02 PM
The Newbury News in Massachusetts have a great interview online with WWE champion John Cena at this link, discussing the recent charity event he appeared at for Chaotic Wrestling to help raise awareness of drunk driving after his brother, a police officer, suffered a broken leg after his police cruiser was struck by a drunk driver while he was on duty. In regard to appearing on a smaller scale show after his huge success, Cena said, ""These events are great because you get to be involved with guys on an entry level in this business. I still have the same amount of hunger that I had when I first stepped in the ring, but it's good to see that the hunger is not dead with these guys." A hometown guy makes stardom but is still humble sort of story, it was noted that Cena now lives in Tampa and is currently looking at follow-up scripts to "The Marine", which was the most successful WWE Films release to date. The article is well worth going out of your way to read.

King Booker and Sharmell are expected to appear on TV at tonight's Monday Night Raw Draft Lottery special.

A few readers sent word that they've seen Hulk Hogan appearing in a commercial for a supermarket chain in the Mid-Atlantic region.

Musician Bob Mould, who served on the WCW creative team during the end of that organization's run, answers a question a week in The Washington City Paper. This week, he was asked if there was any hope for professional wrestling and his answer pretty negative. Click here to check it out.

WWE Hall of Famer Killer Kowalski will be inducted into The National Polish-American Sports Hall of Fame at their 35th annual induction banquet this Thursday in Troy, Michigan. Our congratulations to Kowalski, who after his years as a main eventer, went on to help train a number of top names including Triple H, Joanie Laurer, and Perry Saturn.

PWInsider

legolas4792
06-11-2007, 07:57 PM
i can dig taht SUCKKAAAAAA!