PDA

View Full Version : Randy Orton’s New Gimmick, New WWE Talent, More

Black Widow
06-11-2007, 10:07 PM
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

-- Randy Orton's new gimmick as a crippler is being done to build him up for the returning Triple H. The match will be held at SummerSlam. Original SummerSlam plans included either DX vs. Team RKO or a singles match between Triple H and Orton or Edge. There were also plans for a Vince McMahon vs. Rey Mysterio match, but that hasn't been talked about in a while.

-- Joe Anoia, who is the brother of former WWE star Rosey, got cut by the Minnesota Vikings on 5/31. He didn't even make it to mini-camp. It's almost a lock that if he doesn't hook up with another NFL team this year, or doesn't at least make practice squad roster, that he'll be offered a developmental contract from WWE.In addition to having a contract for being a member of the WWE creative team, Runjin Singh (Khali's translator) has gotten a performer contract as well. Other people that have two contracts include Paul Heyman and Christopher DeJosephs aka Big Dick Johnson.

-- An indy team from Michigan called The Cold Brothers are getting tryouts with WWE this week.

legolas4792
06-11-2007, 11:56 PM
i hate that they are gonna build up him and just feed him to HHH he deserves better then that

LionDen
06-12-2007, 12:08 AM
Orton should be happy the WWE needed him when they did straight after the incident in the UK of him destroying his hotel room. Things could be alot different for Orton right now. From getting so close to suspension or something of the sort to having a major match at SummerSlam.

W-OLF
06-12-2007, 12:13 AM
Very lucky , from all his past sheninaigans as well .

Notorious Cow
06-12-2007, 12:33 AM
I hope that he gets a victory over Triple H in the fued. (If they have it).

Slayer_X
06-12-2007, 09:50 AM
Ortan is lucky to be in such a position.good stuff man.

flamesoffury
06-12-2007, 03:02 PM
the crippler.. i thought that was benoit's character.. :whacky: