PDA

View Full Version : *SPOILERS* Smackdown Results - 15th Jun 2007

LionDen
06-13-2007, 07:10 AM
Smackdown Results - 15th jun 2007
location - Philadelphia, PA

Dark Match:

- Shantelle Taylor, wearing a green mask, defeated Jillian Hall.

Smackdown:

- The entire Smackdown roster assembled for a ten bell salute to Mr. McMahon. The live crowd booed the entire proceedings.

- WWE Tag Team champions Deuce & Domino defeated Paul London & Brian Kendrick.

- Announced for later tonight: WWE United States champion MVP vs. Batista and WWE World champion Edge vs. Ric Flair.

- Matt Hardy pinned William Regal.

- Jimmy Wang Yang won a Four-Way, defeating Shannon Moore, Jamie Noble (hey, he made TV!) and Daivari to earn a title shot at WWE Cruiserweight champ Chavo Guerrero at Vengeance.

- Batista defeated WWE United States champion MVP in a non-title match.

- Ric Flair defeated WWE World champion Edge, DQ when MVP got involved. Batista hit the ring for the save but was taken down by Edge.

Dark Match:

- WWE Cruiserweight champion Chavo Guerrero defeated Funaki.

- Chris Masters defeated JD Michaels.

Vance
06-13-2007, 07:17 AM
sounds like a very boring SD...compared to Raw this week..

who is shantelle taylor?

LionDen
06-13-2007, 07:32 AM
Shantelle Taylor is the new diva lol

legolas4792
06-13-2007, 10:26 PM
looks like flair is going for the us title maybe i think its a pretty good smackdown how can you compare it to a tri branded 3 hour draft show vance?

whoblehwah
06-15-2007, 01:26 AM
The week I decide not to see SD Shannon Moore is on it! v_v Too late now, my sis/mom are watching CSI. GOD I HATE THAT SHOW! THEY GIVE IT EVERY ****IN DAY!

BDK
06-15-2007, 02:27 AM
so Flair is going to job on SD now...what a shocker..

Will
06-15-2007, 03:56 AM
sounds like a very boring SD...compared to Raw this week..

who is shantelle taylor?

She has been wrestling for the WWE for several months. I saw her at a house show, in January, where she wrestled under a mask, so no one would know she was a woman, against Jamie Noble. She wrestles a lucha libre style and is only 5'3 115lbs. I haven't seen much of her but she seemed to be atleast a competent wrestler, and she looks to fit Vinnies diva requirements as well.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3c/Shantelletaylor.jpg