PDA

View Full Version : Kennedy Returning As Heel, Stephanie & Linda Back On TV

AFC1986
06-15-2007, 07:49 AM
- Due to Vince McMahon’s on air “death” WWE is planning on having Stephanie and Linda McMahon return to WWE programming.

- Apparently Triple H feels that there is not enough heels on the RAW brand, which is the reason Mr. Kennedy was drafted to RAW. This move indicates that Kennedy will not be returning to chase Edge for the World Title like he was originally supposed to, but confirms that he will be returning to RAW as a heel and eventually be feuding with Triple H in the future.

credit: pwinsider.com

i tihnk a triple h/kennedy fued would be good for kennedy as triple h always manages to bring the best out of someone

tommy
06-15-2007, 02:52 PM
Good for Kennedy? First he lost his garenteed world title, then he lost his opportunity to fued with the man who stole it. Nothing in this is good for Kennedy. For Kennedy fans, it's awesome though, since he's now on the a-show.

Vinnyspapa
06-15-2007, 09:32 PM
Thats horrible news. The last thing I want to see is Steph and Linda back on tv. I cant stand Stephanies shrieking voice.

Black Widow
06-15-2007, 10:03 PM
as a kennedy fan.. im a little disappointed that he isnt chasing a world title.. he was money in the bank to have a gaurentee'd title shot then to have it taken away it does suck.. but fueding with triple h could put him up there in a title hunt for the wwe title.. possibly kicking cenas ass.. but i can see kennedy return and go right after cena.. kennedy for the wwe title would mean more to anyone than the world title

legolas4792
06-15-2007, 10:52 PM
thats good as long as triple h doesnt want to go over him because of his ego

XXKSXX
06-16-2007, 04:53 PM
I think that feud will be very good to watch. Also will be pretty good for Kennedy's career.