PDA

View Full Version : RVD Talks About Reality Shows, Ghost Rider And More

bad_meetz_evil
06-18-2007, 12:03 AM
Rob Van Dam has updated his blog at www.robvandam.com. In this blog, he talks about a new reality show starring Kathy Griffin, the release of "Ghost Rider" on dvd and more. Here is what he had to say:

Why do people care about the famous so much?

People are genuinely infatuated with celebrities because we all grew up in front of televisions. Didn’t used to be that way, but it is with our generation and the following ones as well. That puts a lot of pressure to be responsible on the celebs, or does it? Should they still be able to say “Nappy headed hoes” if that’s what they’re thinking without suffering strong consequences? Should they live by what they know as right, or what others tell them is right because they decided it so? Have you ever thought of what a waste of energy it is to invent a language, and then decide certain different words used to describe the exact same thing will be offensive and not tolerated? Why invent them in the first place then? What a fucking huge waste of energy! More on this subject in the near future.

Anyone watching Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List? Funny, funny show. This is one reality show that doesn’t insult the viewer with phony “reality.”

Watch for Robot Chicken Wars this week.

Also check out Cash Cab if you haven’t seen it. It’s a fun show that can make you feel like an idiot while watching New Yorkers in their natural habitat.

Congratulations to Ben Carpenter for making national news last week. You might have seen him after his crazy wheelchair ride mounted on the front of a semi truck! Ben lives right outside of Battle Creek, so they probably had to call out of town for a news crew, but while crossing the street at an intersection, he was pushed and picked up by a semi truck when the driver failed to see him. Ben rode for over two miles at over 50 miles an hour on the grill facing straight ahead on his chair to make an incredible story. What some people will do to hear their name on the news!

Ghost Rider just came out on DVD. Watch for exclusives at Target, Walmart and Best Buy from what I understand.

Watch right here for updated information on my status, plans for the present and future and good television show recommendations. As always, I will continue to report the information as it comes…to you. Lots of news on the horizon!

Until next time…feel good!

Credit: W-E

legolas4792
06-18-2007, 12:13 AM
im gonan watch that robot chicken thing tonight lol rvd knows good tv