PDA

View Full Version : First ECW world champ?

Gary
05-10-2006, 03:24 AM
I would like it to be Rhino since he was the last and that he never lost it or maybe the Sandman or Justin Credible or somebody.who do u think it will be?

LionDen
05-10-2006, 04:04 AM
They could have a battle royal or a king of the ring style situation but IMO it will be either Paul Heyman, Tommy Dreamer or RVD.

bad_meetz_evil
05-10-2006, 06:06 AM
It may as well be the same at that storyline in SdVsRaw, RVD win the WWE title, and changes it into the ECW world title.

the madscotsman
05-10-2006, 10:30 AM
I have a feeling that if Taz agrees to come back then they will have him win it. but if it is realy goinbg to be ECW then you never know what heyman and Dreamer will think of. I dont think it will be dreamer cause heyman said himself the reason dreamer lost the belt the same night he won it is cause dreamer with a belt aint tommy dreamer, he has to be fighting up, against something big, otherwise he aint Dreamer.

Still 2nd Place
05-10-2006, 11:07 AM
I hope that Rhino dont come back to WWE/ECW I think he is fine in TNA and thats where I want him to stay but that me I am happy with him there same with Raven

But who do I think will be the first I think it will be RVD or Sabu that will take the belt first but my gut says RVD as they will make him the center piece of ECW I think and I hope they do he has it all and could do very well with that role he seems to have good matchs with just about everyone and with the ECW rules it will be even better I am excited about the thought of ECW and when I see it I see RVD with the title so I think he will be holding it first as he will be one of the biggest draws

Straight Edge
05-10-2006, 06:30 PM
I'd love to see Rhino back for ECW, seeing as he was the dominant heel, and the last ever T.V. champ and World Champ, but at the same time i'd love for him to stay in TNA and hopefully become the NWA Champ again.

I doubt Dreamer will get the title, he made it perfectly clear whilst he was in ECW, that he didn't want to win the World Heavyweight Title, and when he did he dropped it to Justin Credible (thanks to Francine turning heel) It will more then likely be RVD though.

LionDen
05-11-2006, 03:44 AM
I might make a vbookie as time gets closer as it is a good question. Is it possible that something may be done about it at One Night Stand PPV though?

the madscotsman
05-11-2006, 03:15 PM
I can see ECW making a new the world champ, like someoen from the indy scene, and having him beat a former champ, to give him the rub.

xXZOOTXx
05-11-2006, 11:18 PM
i like the battle royal for the title or they could have a one night tournament like tna but i was thinkin wouldnt it be cool to do like a nwo thing like have rvd win at ons and desecrate the wwe title and put ecw on it...prolly(almost definitely) that wont happen but itd be cool....

jonny32
05-12-2006, 12:42 AM
I'd like to see dreamer

haydez
05-19-2006, 08:11 AM
i recon what will happen is that rvd will win the wwe title at one night stand 2 then ditch it and claim the new ecw wh title!!!