PDA

View Full Version : Report: Sherri Martel Didn't Die Of Natural Causes; Investigation Ongoing

bad_meetz_evil
06-18-2007, 01:20 PM
On his Wrestling Observer Live radio show Sunday night, Dave Meltzer stated that Sherri Martel didn't die of natural causes. According to Meltzer, "This was not a typical wrestler's death," "Not a suicide," and "She did not die of natural causes." The case is currently under investigation by law enforcement. Police were in abundance at Martel's mother's residence in Birmingham, Alabama where the WWE Hall of Famer was found dead Friday morning, according to her husband of 10 years, Robert Schrull. Meltzer knows more about the situation at hand, but he didn't want to specifically say anything until he has more information on the case. Meltzer plans on talking to the police later today to gather more information regarding her sudden death.

When Martel passed away on Friday, there were a number of people in WWE who were downright embarrassed by the way her death was placed far down on the company's website, under all of the reports of Vince McMahon's "demise." It has led to discussions internally about ending the angle, but in the end, the storyline will likely continue.

Credit: PWMania.

XXKSXX
06-18-2007, 02:44 PM
I'm sure the story will continue Vince isn't going to pull it now lol. The plot thickens I bet in the end they fined out it was a over dose on something.

pooch
06-18-2007, 09:56 PM
Perhaps her death is linked to Mr McMahons? Perhaps all senior WWE personalities are in danger?

bad_meetz_evil
06-18-2007, 10:15 PM
Perhaps her death is linked to Mr McMahons? Perhaps all senior WWE personalities are in danger?

A wrestling fan posting on the net? Hate to break it to you, but wrestling is scripted. And Vince McMahons death is a storyline. So, no not all senior WWE personalities are in danger, lol!

legolas4792
06-19-2007, 01:07 AM
maybe her husband killed her....

Phenomenal One
06-19-2007, 06:34 AM
that is what im thinking, i dont know why he would kill her, but i guess we will find out when we can get more info on this story

pooch
06-19-2007, 10:05 PM
Nobody appreciates sarcasm anymore.

JoshTheKiller
06-19-2007, 11:51 PM
maybe Sherri left all her money to her hubby and he killed her to get it that may be a motif

Slayer_X
06-20-2007, 09:47 PM
probably a drug overdose

Will
06-20-2007, 10:45 PM
probably a drug overdose

No, a drug overdose is the epitome of a typical wrestler death and the article stated that it was not a "typical wrestlers death".