PDA

View Full Version : Quick RAW preview for next week - 25th Jun 2007

LionDen
06-19-2007, 02:42 PM
"Next week, a very special three hour edition of Monday Night Raw will start at 8/7 CT. Superstars from Raw, SmackDown and ECW are required to attend Raw as the federal investigation broadens into the demise of Mr. McMahon. Every Superstar has begun the finger pointing at their peers, and lead federal investigator Daniel Beck has the task of deciding between fact and fiction. Will Beck find any leads into Mr. McMahon’s limo explosion?"

Seems like they have decided to push on with this storyline, I like it now that most people know about it. Although, I do not see a reason for this unless blame is thrown all over the place lol. Wonder if the FBI will ask them to keep them out of it this time since they are not happy about a few things.

LG
06-19-2007, 11:07 PM
I believe that next week will be the week Vince McMahon rises from the dead. The ridulous idea I came up with is the only explanation I could think of Vince doing is the antichrist angle. In the Bible it talks about the antichrist recieving a devasting blow, bringing death but then he rises again. Could Vince actually portray this? I guess we will find out next week?

legolas4792
06-19-2007, 11:27 PM
the investigation story line is kinda cool actually i think coach did it