PDA

View Full Version : Lashley in relationship with diva and more!

flamesoffury
06-24-2007, 01:11 AM
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

It is interesting to note that several of WWE's real-life unmarried couples were broken up from being together on the road due to the recent draft moves.

Among the couples being broken up include Johnny Nitro & Melina, not to mention Kenny Dykstra & Mickie James. Also note, Dykstra & James are currently engaged. And it's just now coming out that Bobby Lashley and SmackDown Diva Kristal Marshall are item, but they too have been broken up from being together on the road due to Lashley's move to Raw. Seeing how SmackDown and ECW worked the same shows, they were on the same schedule and able to be together on the road.

There's also another WWE couple in CM Punk and Maria. Although, they were broken up the minute Punk was brought up to the main roster last June.

We all new Nitro and Melina would split but look at all the other couples that were split because of the draft.. kenny is the luckiest guy on earth lol

JohnCenaFan28
06-24-2007, 02:33 AM
Wait, Nitro and Melina are still together in real life right????

bad_meetz_evil
06-24-2007, 02:42 AM
Its suprising to see, lots of wrestlers in real life relationships. But I don't think they have time to catch up with wrestling, hitting the road, travelling, etc...

JohnCenaFan28
06-24-2007, 03:08 AM
No-one answered my question and it's killing me! Are Nitro and Melina still together in real life!?

legolas4792
06-24-2007, 03:37 AM
i believe they are eel, i would hate to be split away from my girl

JohnCenaFan28
06-24-2007, 04:20 AM
Phew, I'm so glad that they're still together, I hope they get married soon...

Phenomenal One
06-24-2007, 05:52 AM
yeah nitro and melina are still together in real life, they just split them up to different shows because WWE thought melina was a distraction to nitro, well, hell, she would be a distraction to everyone the way she looks, melina is hott

Bad Boy
06-24-2007, 08:10 AM
well WWE is trying to break off all the relationships... but what they fail to realise is these small relationships, lead to the shows being a slight better...

Vinnyspapa
06-24-2007, 08:29 AM
well WWE is trying to break off all the relationships... but what they fail to realise is these small relationships, lead to the shows being a slight better...

The shows are slightly better because of the relationships but the WWE is worried about what will happen when these couples break up. Can you imagine all the shit that would happen when a couple that works together breaks up? Thats what the WWE is trying to avoid.

scorpionf
06-24-2007, 12:24 PM
Sounds like WWE is trying to avoid another Edge/Lita/Matt saga... Or maybe there are other motives behind putting the couples on separate shows...