PDA

View Full Version : WWE News: U.K. Female Signed, SD Magazine, JBL

OMEN
05-11-2006, 12:27 AM
http://www.glorywrestling.com/gg/Nikita/1.jpg
British wrestling sensation Nikita
# WWE have signed U.K. female wrestler Nikita to a developmental contract. She will be moving to the U.S. in a few weeks. She will then head to either Ohio Valley Wrestling or Deep South Wrestling.

# In the latest issue of Smackdown Magazine, they speculate on who will be the World Heavyweight Champion at the start of 2007. The nine wrestlers featured on the cover of the magazine include The Undertaker, Chris Benoit, Kurt Angle, Rey Mysterio, Booker T, Bobby Lashley, Batista, JBL and The Great Khali. The magazine also features articles on Mark Henry, Dusty Rhodes, Gregory Helms and The Road Warrior. There is also a giant poster of The Undertaker included in the magazine.

# John Bradshaw Layfield is hell bent on destroying Rey Mysterio and taking his title at Judgment Day. Click here for this kayfabe article on WWE.com.

sources: Wrestling Observer, WWE.com

LionDen
05-11-2006, 04:53 AM
They really seem to be pushing the womens league right now.

Kaz
05-11-2006, 05:25 AM
Is it me or does she look a bit like Victoria?

OMEN
05-11-2006, 08:51 AM
Nikita has been around the UK/European wrestling scene for a long while and i will be very suprised if she does not one day appear in the wwe as she is a very talented wrestler inside the ring and a good looking babe outside of it..

Straight Edge
05-11-2006, 01:04 PM
Nikita is awesome, i've seen a few of her FWA matches (when FWA used to still be on TWC) and she can fight either men or women, so hopefully she get's her chance to shine. Also first it was Burchill that got signed from FWA, now it's Nikita. I wonder who's going to be next; Jody Fleisch? Johnny Storm?

Metalring
05-11-2006, 01:58 PM
Why are they so worried on who the WHC is going to be at the start of 2007?That's many months away.Anything could happen,like the WHC going back to Raw and the WWE Championship headed to SD!