PDA

View Full Version : Ken Kennedy To ECW?, Eric Bischoff To ECW?, New Talent, More

OMEN
05-11-2006, 09:03 AM
The new ECW brand is in dire need of some top-level heels. Practically all of the major names joining ECW are babyfaces. They are going to have to go outside for top heels. Edge and JBL are not going to be full-time heels for the promotion. The leading candidate to be the top heel in ECW is Ken Kennedy.

Another name that has been brought up for a top heel role is Eric Bischoff. He is still under contract to WWE and he is being paid thousands of dollars a month to sit at home. Paul Heyman is said to be negative at the idea of bringing in Eric Bischoff.

Al Snow has been offered a talent contract and he will be a part of ECW's initial launch.

Edge

z-ero
05-11-2006, 09:05 AM
what they cant send mr kennedy to ecw he not a heel

The Major
05-11-2006, 09:43 AM
what! kennedy to ECW????????

incase wwe havent noticed ken kennedy is seen more like a face to the fans, send orton or someone, smackdwon needs to keep their good talent, and kennedy has talent and mic skill, don't do it!

Metalring
05-11-2006, 02:04 PM
Kennedy doesn't have an ECW attitude or feel.He's better off in the WWE.

the madscotsman
05-11-2006, 03:33 PM
If kennedy goes to ecw the fans will tear him apart, you have to earn the rihg to be hated in ecw, otheerwise we just call you a dick and tell you to fuck off.m he wont work.

LionDen
05-12-2006, 02:03 AM
I don't think Hayman would ever allow Bischoff to have anything to do with ECW, whether it be booker or whatever and i personally agree, he is not needed.

the madscotsman
05-12-2006, 02:35 PM
coulndn't have said it better myself boss, Bitchy (my own name for him) isn't needed or wanted, the whole point of ECW from well the begining was to hate bitchy, hell wearing a t shirt with bitchy's face on it was how foley got the crowd to hate him.

The Crony
05-12-2006, 08:41 PM
Kennedy would fare well in the NEW ECW. That's right, it's not anything like the old ECW. WWE has final say, so everyone's going to have to deal with it. If you're upset about ECW not being the same as it used to, direct your anger to Paul E. for running them into massive debt.

Kennedy would add a much needed dimension to their heels, especially considering his microphone heat. His Jimmy Buffer-style introduction would be perfect.