PDA

View Full Version : *SPOILERS* Smackdown Results - Airing 6th July 2007

LionDen
07-03-2007, 02:03 AM
Smackdown Results - Airing 6th July 2007

- Matt Hardy defeated MVP

Backstage:
Edge told Teddy Long that he didn't want to compete tonight. Long told him that was OK with that but he would have a guest for him tonight in this week's episode of The Cutting Edge.

- Chris Masters defeated Jimmy Wang Yang.

Aftermath:
The Great Khali came out and beat up Yang and issued an open challenge for the Bash.

- The Major Brothers defeated local guys, Mike Foxx and Jeremy Young.

- Finlay defeated Ric Flair.

Victoria interrupted Torrie Wilson's photo shoot and attacked her.

Backstage:
Khali was in the back and then attacked a stage hand after asking him if he wanted to accept his challenge at the Bash.

- Chuck Palumbo defeated Kenny Dykstra.

Deuce was wrestling Eugene when Khali came out and attacked them both. They asked if there was anyone brave enough to accept his challenge when Batista came out. They stared each other down and then Khali left.

Cutting Edge.
They must have handed out "Edge Sucks" signs because everyone in the front row has them and they are all the same. The guest on the segment is Kane. Edge sucked up to him, stating all of Kane's accomplishments. Then, he mentioned his own. Edge tried to end the interview there but Kane attacked him. Edge then said he would never step foot in the ring with Kane again. Teddy Long came out and said that at The Bash it will be Edge vs. Kane for the title.

Con
07-03-2007, 02:11 AM
deokfe;lfk,esfjofjkew KANE VS. EDGE! WOOOOOOOT!!! :D

vegeta02012
07-03-2007, 02:34 AM
YESSSS, i doubt they are going to give Kane the title but i hope they do

Con
07-03-2007, 05:05 AM
YESSSS, i doubt they are going to give Kane the title but i hope they do

I think the same, but hey, you never know. :D

JohnCenaFan28
07-03-2007, 05:21 AM
Woot! Kane Deserves A Title Shot!!!!

Bad Boy
07-03-2007, 07:01 AM
wth, its a good thing, but wasnt it announced Edge vs. Rey for the title... wats going on??

LionDen
07-03-2007, 02:43 PM
I am sure they will find some way to screw Kane as always :sad: Probably will be a third opponent and Kane will be the middle man who jobs as always.

Bad Boy
07-03-2007, 03:05 PM
well it def will be interestin for a 3 way between Edge, Rey and Kane... but Kane is getting screwed very much recently...

JohnCenaFan28
07-03-2007, 06:46 PM
I hope Kane wins the belt, I mean I love Edge but Kane is probably going to retire soon and he can't go out as a jobber... Rey/Edge/Kane would be a great feud!