PDA

View Full Version : WWE Releases Diva, Jackass Star To Miss SummerSlam?

bad_meetz_evil
07-06-2007, 12:00 PM
Bam Margera may not be one of the Jackass characters at this year's SummerSlam pay-per-view. While skateboarding in Louisville, Kentucky he sustained a torn liver and a concussion and spent three days in the hospital.

WWE released ECW diva Trinity (a/k/a Stephanie Finochio) last week. She blew her knee out when ECW first got started back up and hasn’t appeared on television since WrestleMania 23.

Source - Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Hows does somebody tare their liver? :shifty:

jarry
07-06-2007, 12:56 PM
ohhh
bams kool
but yeah, dont really casre 2 much bout trinity

Garden State Saint
07-06-2007, 05:37 PM
Trinity could have been the next Victoria. She was real fun to watch in OVW. I think WWE missed the boat to be honest.

ray ray
07-06-2007, 07:44 PM
Bam Margera may not be one of the Jackass characters at this year's SummerSlam pay-per-view. While skateboarding in Louisville, Kentucky he sustained a torn liver and a concussion and spent three days in the hospital.

WWE released ECW diva Trinity (a/k/a Stephanie Finochio) last week. She blew her knee out when ECW first got started back up and hasn’t appeared on television since WrestleMania 23.

what gonna happen the guido his gonna get the axe two bring the fbi please

ray ray
07-06-2007, 07:45 PM

what gonna happen the guido his gonna get the axe two bring the fbi please

Flair Country
07-06-2007, 07:46 PM
Trinity could have been the next Victoria. She was real fun to watch in OVW. I think WWE missed the boat to be honest.

Agreed on this one. She put on some pretty memorable matches in TNA and I was hoping she could have done the same in ECW. I wouldn't be suprised if TNA signs her back to help their new Women's Division out.

Phenomenal One
07-06-2007, 10:24 PM
bam is always getting injured :P