PDA

View Full Version : Trish Stratus Talks About WWE Return, More Notes

Flair Country
07-10-2007, 01:40 AM
Alex de Luca sent along this link (http://entertainment1.sympatico.msn.ca/TV_Guide/Interviews/Insider/Articles/070709_trish_stratus_MH) to an interview former WWE Women's champion Trish Stratus did to promote her new CBC TV series ‘Second City’s Next Comedy Legend’. When the idea of a WWE return was brought up, Stratus commented, "I don’t know. With Wrestlemania coming back, people are like, ‘Are you gonna make a comeback?’ Wrestlers are known for not retiring permanently. My send-off was so unique, and great and grand, and I don’t want to cheapen the send-off." The series will debut tomorrow. If any readers in Canada want to send along thoughts on the series, feel free.

WWE has released a Freebirds T-shirt. That seems pretty random.

Craig Brown sent along a link to a TMZ.com article about Brooke Hogan suddenly becoming "enhanced."

EverythingAlabama.com features a column about a recent minor league baseball game that featured a special appearance by former WWF champion Sgt. Slaughter at this link.

PWInsider

LionDen
07-10-2007, 01:46 AM
I am curious, why are all you people posting this news but not posting the links that is in the news?

Flair Country
07-10-2007, 01:54 AM
I am curious, why are all you people posting this news but not posting the links that is in the news?

Must be the way the links are posted on the news site. Some copy over, some dont.

Slayer_X
07-10-2007, 09:43 AM
freebird shirt?lol they were in wwf for like 5 minutes,that is random

XXKSXX
07-10-2007, 04:38 PM
freebird shirt?lol they were in wwf for like 5 minutes,that is random
Yeah but WWE owns WCW and have all rights to it. Also bet there's going to be something going on with the Freebird that is currently working for the WWE.