PDA

View Full Version : Stephanie's Pet Project, Punk Crashes, Ashley/Edge, More

Black Widow
07-15-2007, 01:38 PM
- Stephanie McMahon's personal "pet project" Daniel Rodimer has been moved from Ohio Valley Wrestling to the new WWE developmental territory in Tampa, Florida, Florida Championship Wrestling. Rodimer has been working WWE live events recently but no word on when he'll be called up to TV.

- CM Punk was at the Vans Warped Tour in Phoenix last week working for FUSE TV. Punk crashed an autograph signing for a band called Bayside. This same band has a huge WWE SummerSlam ad on the side of their tour bus and their record label, Victory Records was selling all of their merchandise in bags with the SummerSlam advertisement on it. One of the Bayside band members told a fan in attendance that they will be doing future autograph signings with Edge and Ashley Massaro.

Source: PWInsider

Garden State Saint
07-15-2007, 02:12 PM
Rodimer is a big dude, should be interesting to see if he gets moved up with all the current turmoil.

legolas4792
07-15-2007, 06:41 PM
i thought you meant punk crashed like in a plane or something, i really hate these thread headlines they should get right to the point but i guess warped tour is cool too.....