PDA

View Full Version : Edge to Make Huge Announcement Regarding Heavyweight Title

bad_meetz_evil
07-17-2007, 04:26 PM
World Heavyweight Champion Edge will have a major announcement to make this Friday night on SmackDown. What does the Ultimate Opportunist have to say for himself? Does it pertain to his title defense against Kane at this Sunday’s The Great American Bash? After seeing how the Big Red Machine demolished the Rated-R Superstar – and his Mardi Gras edition of The Cutting Edge – last week, anything Edge has to say on SmackDown this Friday night will certainly not benefit his Great American Bash challenger.

Credit: WWE.com

Does this mean he's going to forefit the title, afterall he's injured. What does this mean?

Bad Boy
07-17-2007, 04:30 PM
Hope not... if he gives up the title, im afraid it might go back to Batista... SD, needs a heel champion, and they shud keep Edge the champ... lookin forward to the spoilers

Flair Country
07-17-2007, 04:46 PM
That really is a shame, Edge is one of the few guys that I liked in WWE and he makes a good champion. He's had injuries throughout his whole career though, so I'm not suprised that it's happening again. Maybe they'll actually make Kane World Heavyweight Champion?!?

Bad Boy
07-17-2007, 05:03 PM
Kane as champ, he wouldn't be championship quality, Kane right now is being used as the push over guy. Who knows, WWE does try the weirdest things...

XXKSXX
07-17-2007, 05:23 PM
I hope he don't have to give the belt up. I hope it's just something to go with the GAB match.

JohnCenaFan28
07-17-2007, 06:15 PM
If he's dropping it(which I hope NOT), I would be OK with Kane and Rey feuding for it.

legolas4792
07-17-2007, 07:07 PM
uhoh i hope this isnt bad news but kane as champ would be good too

JohnCenaFan28
07-17-2007, 07:25 PM
Made a thread about this and it's horrible news...

Garden State Saint
07-17-2007, 08:30 PM
Anybody but Batista, PLEASE! I wouldn't be at all upset if Mark Henry wins it. The guy has to get something eventually.

lɐuǝɯo⊥ǝɥԀ
07-17-2007, 09:00 PM
Anybody but Batista, PLEASE! I wouldn't be at all upset if Mark Henry wins it. The guy has to get something eventually.

Anyone But Batista Damn right I would Rather see someone who has no mic Skills Win it

Butoden
07-17-2007, 09:11 PM
This really sucks, Edge finally got his long title run but again an injury cuts plans in half. I can't see who will become the new champ, perhaps Kennedy but isn't he on RAW?

Punisher
07-17-2007, 09:24 PM
^^ yea he is. i think rey is going to take his place in the match if he has to leave because of the injury. sounds dumb but the WWE has done it before

ClayMation
07-17-2007, 09:30 PM
pretty sure its gonna be Edge dropping the title because of his injury...which REALLY sucks. Edge deserves a long title run...too bad.