PDA

View Full Version : Top WWE Push Over, Vince Loses Faith, X-Pac Talks nWo, More

bad_meetz_evil
07-17-2007, 04:37 PM
- Santino Marella's push is pretty much over. Vince lost interest in making him a "ladies man" and didn't think Marella could pull off the underdog role. The idea was to make Santino the modern day 1-2-3 Kid. Look for him to turn heel as WWE writers feel he can't pull off the babyface gimmick. He's also said to be on the "endangered species list."

- The latest Powerslam Magazine has an interview with Sean "X-Pac" Waltman and when asked the following, "I know you catch up with Kevin Nash on TNA Impact but what about Scott Hall? Do you see much of the former nWo star these days?" the former DX member responds with, "I haven't talked to Scott in a few months. He does well for a while - and then he goes off at the deep end, similar to me. I miss him a lot. Scott was talking about making a comeback (in November), but it fell by the wayside."

Source: Wrestling Observer

I knew that Santino Marella wouldn't last long. Most recent plants don't, such as Zack Gowen.

Bad Boy
07-17-2007, 04:40 PM
Bye Bye Marella lol, didn't like him ever, made Maria look more dumber hehe

XXKSXX
07-17-2007, 04:44 PM
Well for one thing Marella shouldn't be on Raw he should be in ECW then maybe SD. Was pretty stupid to put him on Raw right away. Just like Cody shouldn't be wrestling on Raw yet ether. IMO

legolas4792
07-17-2007, 07:10 PM
i knew he wouldnt be huge once i saw him compete idk how much longer he will be on tv

banky814
07-18-2007, 12:17 AM
yea, I didnt really like Marella either, I thought it WAS funny when he came in as a fan and beat Umaga for the IC belt but I assumed he'd just lose it the next week. I dont know, maybe with a different gimmick or somethin Marella would've been better.

The Lost Soul 13
07-18-2007, 02:43 AM
I don't like Marella's look in the least and he doesn't have enough tangible skill to make me forget about how he looks.

JohnCenaFan28
07-18-2007, 07:30 AM
I am glad he's going to live on Heat now...:D I hated him after he took the belt from Umaga and never defended it...

Slayer_X
07-18-2007, 10:08 AM
the should have 1 more umunga vs.marella.and just let umunga eat him this time

mothsoccer
07-18-2007, 11:58 AM
that'd be great to watch maybe hand the title over to a high flyer maybe would be a good move now

Garden State Saint
07-18-2007, 03:10 PM
The failure of Santino Marella falls directly on the shoulders of WWE. The guy was fine and over as the heel Russian shoot fighter Boris Alexiev. The guy was running with that gimmick in OVW and doing a good job with. Why he was completely changed when he was brought up is totally stupid. The talent isn't to be blamed on this one.