PDA

View Full Version : **Huge Spoiler for tonights Smackdown Taping**

lɐuǝɯo⊥ǝɥԀ
07-17-2007, 07:16 PM
Source - PWInsider

Edge will announce tonight on SmackDown that he will be vacating the World championship due to a torn pectoral muscle. The new champion will be crowned during tonight's taping possibly in a battle royal or Fatal Four Way match.

It appears Edges injury he sustained last week was a lot worse than initially reported.

Candidates to win the title on this week’s edition of SmackDown are Mark Henry, Batista, or Matt Hardy. WWE could bring Rey Mysterio back and put the strap back on him immediately, but that would seem to be the most unlikely to happen.

The Cursed Title Strikes again!!! Poor Edge

yankeesman77
07-17-2007, 07:20 PM
Dammit. He was such a good champion and now I wonder who will replace Edge and maybe give Kane The Title at the Bash. It all happens to be a Torn Pectorial Muscle to Batista, Ken Kennedy and now Edge. Curses.

Phenomenal One
07-17-2007, 07:24 PM
if the curse keeps happening i dont think anyone will want to hold that title

lɐuǝɯo⊥ǝɥԀ
07-17-2007, 07:25 PM
if the curse keeps happening i dont think anyone will want to hold that title

WCW is Back from the dead and they are cursing theyre title and I Agree with that no-one will want the Title

Bad Boy
07-17-2007, 08:11 PM
damn it!! this is the worst.. every1 is getting injured, and it better be a good new champ, Edge was good...

yankeesman77
07-17-2007, 08:15 PM
My thoughts are gonna be either Mark Henry or Matt Hardy that way they can transitionalize it over to Kane at the Great American Bash

Garden State Saint
07-17-2007, 08:16 PM
I love how Kane wasn't listed as a contender. Why bother crowning a champ on Smackdown? Just hold off for the PPV.

And how in the hell is Matt Hardy a contender? He is already wrestling for the US belt.

AFC1986
07-17-2007, 10:28 PM
i think ric flair could win the battle royal as there were reports a few weeks ago that people backstage in the wwe wanted him to have one last runas champ, and now might be that time