PDA

View Full Version : *SPOILER* New World Heavyweight Champ revealed.

LionDen
07-18-2007, 12:10 AM
The plan right now is that The Great Khali will win the WWE World championship on Smackdown once Edge vacates it due to his pectoral tear. Khali vs. Batista at the Great American Bash will be for the championship.

bad_meetz_evil
07-18-2007, 12:13 AM
If this spoilter is true, the title would mean nothing to me, if Khali wins.

legolas4792
07-18-2007, 12:13 AM
life was good but now it is bad forever

JoshTheKiller
07-18-2007, 12:16 AM
FUCK DAMN COCK, I hate SD NOW!!!

Kage
07-18-2007, 12:21 AM
Well thats just gay. I was actually starting to like Smackdown.

ClayMation
07-18-2007, 12:27 AM
Khali? oh god why....WHY? You know whats gonna happen now. Khali wins, then loses to the Cena of Smackdown aka Batista. Dammit all.

Con
07-18-2007, 12:36 AM
I *really* hope that the plan changes

Dangerous Incorporated
07-18-2007, 12:50 AM
Mike Johnson is reporting that the current plan is for The Great Khali to win the soon to be vacant World Title tonight on Smackdown in the battle royal. Then on Sunday at Great American Bash he will defend the title in a 3 way with Batista and Kane.

Darth Fozzy
07-18-2007, 12:57 AM
This is utter BS. I sayin the Battle Royal...JERICHO!!!! He pops up and wins the title in the battle royal and has a long title reign on Smackdown owning everyone.

Butoden
07-18-2007, 01:00 AM
Khali lol this is hilarious. I never watch SmackDown! anyways and if Khali wins the World Heavyweight Championship, it's not gonna help SmackDown! IMO

Big Evil
07-18-2007, 01:02 AM
That would be a hell of a surprise, but I want to see Kane hold a major title for more than a day for once in his career! Tag titles are good and all, but if they make him a World Champion once, he should be it again when the opportunity presents itself.

DEMON
07-19-2007, 12:52 AM
what a joke this is!!
I mean c'mon,you would think that the number 1 contender would take over the title(even if it is without a match),and than have to defend it at the PPV.
I guess in a short circumstance like this(maybe the #1 theory would work better given more time than 3 days),its a better fit to do this,but that doesn't make their choice of winner right...I mean c'mon Khali,that makes SD an even bigger joke than it was before,and I was just starting to come around thinking it was getting better.

Here's an idea...Khali wins WHC/wins GAB,announces that he will defeat ALL challenges anytime anywhere/cue Rey Mysterio music/Rey comes out hits a low dropkick and pins Khali for the belt...sounds like a perfect SD spot to me!

LOL...Rey wins with dropkick,and than has problem carrying belt away because it weighs more than he does :haha: