PDA

View Full Version : No Show Changes Ecw On Sci Fi Lineup

Dangerous Incorporated
07-18-2007, 01:09 AM
Marcus Cor Von is not at the Smackdown/ECW taping in Laredo, Texas tonight. All references to the scheduled Cor Von vs. CM Punk match have been pulled from WWE.com's ECW on Sci Fi preview as I have been told that match will be changed. No idea yet what may have caused Cor Von to miss the taping. He was in New Orleans at last week's taping, but not utilized.

Source: PWInsider

I get the feeling he's not gonna be around much longer.

Butoden
07-18-2007, 01:11 AM
If he intentionally stayed away he must be upset with the way he's being used but you know, I can't blaim the guy.

legolas4792
07-18-2007, 01:13 AM
hes only been in the company a few months i think he is doing well for himself in wwe idk why he wouldnt show unless he has a good reason

Will
07-18-2007, 01:18 AM
It doesn't surprise me that he no showed. Monty didn't like wrestling 3 times a month for TNA, so i'm sure he doesn't like WWE's schedule.

Vinnyspapa
07-18-2007, 01:40 AM
Hopefully he has a good reason for no showing. I thought he was one of the better stars on ECW.

bpjd
07-18-2007, 01:59 AM
Poor WWE. The day just keeps getting worse. Benoit results, Edge relinquishing, and now this. They had to write the statement, come up with a new champ, and a new ECW main event...However, the way they've used CorVon very recently, if CorVon noshowed purposely it wouldn't surprise me...

Garden State Saint
07-18-2007, 03:16 PM
No reason was given for why he missed. It could be any number of things. If Monty is smart he'll stick around, considering the number of injuries and spots opening up all the time.

Bad Boy
07-18-2007, 03:20 PM
lolz, hope the Benoit incident didnt repeat :)... but anyways, yeah Marcus is a good wrestler, and right now WWE needs to keep even the not so good guys, many injuries and then the cutting would results in WWE GETTING FUCKED!! lol