PDA

View Full Version : The Reason Marcus Cor Von Missed ECW

Dangerous Incorporated
07-19-2007, 05:55 AM
The whereabouts of Marcus Cor Von can finally be put the rest. He was scheduled to wrestle CM Punk at last night's ECW taping, but he wasn't in the building. What happened is that Cor Von missed last night's taping due to a family issue.

Source: rajah.com

Hearing that reason automatically makes you think of Benoit.

bad_meetz_evil
07-19-2007, 06:06 AM
Thats what I instictivley thought before you said it. But I don't think its something to worry about, things like that doesnt happen everyweek.

Phenomenal One
07-19-2007, 06:54 AM
well we can hope not, cause if it happened again that would suck

Kaz
07-19-2007, 07:33 AM
Has anone seen him since??

I automatically thought of Benoit when I saw the title of the thread... It would be very freaky ad suspicious if it happened again.

Bad Boy
07-19-2007, 07:48 AM
like I said in the last thread, hope the Benoit thing doesnt repeat... well if it does, really sad

Ill Will
07-19-2007, 09:34 AM
I actually thought of Benoit Tuesday afternoon, when news first cam out that Cor Von wouldn't be there. Now with the very same explanation that was given for why Chris Benoit wasn't at Vengeance last month, it definitely does sound suspicious. I'm guessing it was something way less serious than Benoit's case, because even if there was a family emergency, with what happened last month, Cor Von would be sure to still be in contact with WWE. Even though no explanation has been given, I'm sure there is one, it just may be a private matter.

XXKSXX
07-19-2007, 03:56 PM
The whereabouts of Marcus Cor Von can finally be put the rest. He was scheduled to wrestle CM Punk at last night's ECW taping, but he wasn't in the building. What happened is that Cor Von missed last night's taping due to a family issue.

Source: rajah.com

Hearing that reason automatically makes you think of Benoit.

Why would that make me think of Benoit?

I'd rather watch Burk in Punk have a match instead.

Vinnyspapa
07-20-2007, 06:35 AM
Cor Von didnt show up because of family issues and everyone instantly thinks of Benoit. Do you people think a wrestler goes bat shit nuts every week or something? Give me a break

Kaz
07-20-2007, 07:57 AM
Cor Von didnt show up because of family issues and everyone instantly thinks of Benoit. Do you people think a wrestler goes bat shit nuts every week or something? Give me a break

No... But its so close to what happened with Benoit and is the same excuse. It just sparks up the memories of what happened not even a month ago.

Dangerous Incorporated
07-20-2007, 09:38 AM
^^ Exactly. I dont think Monty Brown is gonna be the next killer etc its just the very last time we heard family issues it was the begining of the Benoit tragedy. Its a natural thought.

Will
07-20-2007, 12:31 PM
I didn't think of Benoit at all. I thought it was an excuse to sit on home on his ass because he is lazy and doesn't like to travel.