PDA

View Full Version : *SPOILER* Winner of Cena and Lashley at GAB - RAW Main event next night!

LionDen
07-22-2007, 05:36 AM
John Cena (C) will defend his WWE title Vs Randy Orton Vs Bobby Lashley Vs King Booker Vs Ken Kennedy.

Brad sent the following: I live here in Sacramento where RAW will be held this week and on the radio yesterday they had a commercial for RAW at the Arco Arena on Monday. They said Cena would defend his WWE title against Randy Orton. Lashley, King Booker and Mr. Kennedy were also advertised.

******************.com

Will
07-22-2007, 05:39 AM
I heard this too, although i thought it was only against Orton.

bad_meetz_evil
07-22-2007, 05:44 AM
My vBookie bet is safe then, I assume. Although I hope that the title will change hands on Raw.

J-man
07-22-2007, 05:49 AM
Sweet, I heard that too on the same radio station hehe, I'm goin ya, f*ckin sweet

Jodes
07-22-2007, 06:17 AM
woohooooo supercena wins again :D

Phenomenal One
07-22-2007, 06:28 AM
i dont really want cena to lose it to lashley though, if he is going to lose it let him lose it on raw to orton because i wouldnt mind seeing orton have the title then HHH will come back and feud with orton for the title which would result in HHH winning the title for the 11th time, woot. HHH has been wanting orton to get a push to the title, which is one of the reasons orton didnt get suspended for his little "incident" a couple months back because HHH wanted him to be pushed to the title so he and orton could feud

Bad Boy
07-22-2007, 09:13 AM
I already posted that somewhere, but anyways, sadly SuperCena retains... now to go and place bookie on Cena :D

Triple X
07-22-2007, 10:54 AM
well all knows that cena is winning at the bash anyway but now wat is gonna happen at raw maybe orton is gonna be the new...........

Black Widow
07-22-2007, 11:35 AM
lol :dearme:

now give kennedy the title

ClayMation
07-23-2007, 10:44 PM
Dear God if Cena drops the title tonight I will be so happy...I am so freakin tired of SuperCena. Give it to Orton. Or Kennedy. Hell Booker. ABC - Anybody But Cena