PDA

View Full Version : A Few Random WWE Notes, Cody Runnels, Triple H

Flair Country
07-22-2007, 06:05 PM
- After the Benoit tragedy, Vince McMahon suggested they bring in a new face, thus the call up of Cody Runnels. The word is that Runnels got the promotion because nobody else in developmental was ready.

- The Randy Orton-Dusty Rhodes program is scheduled to be a short program.

- The current plan has Triple H facing King Booker at Summerslam.

- McMahon has banned any form of a choke or strangulation move for obvious reasons.

Gerweck

XXKSXX
07-22-2007, 07:36 PM
I already figured their would be a feud between HHH and Booker. Witch probably means that HHH isn't going to be champion right away.

Con
07-22-2007, 08:03 PM
"McMahon has banned any form of a choke or strangulation move for obvious reasons."

Does this include the chokeslam? :\

Bad Boy
07-22-2007, 10:01 PM
not the chokeslam, thats not exactly a choke move... and for the HHH things, this sux... HHH needs that WWE Title, he has to get it soon, cuz Cena is killing it... but HHH vs. Booker, maybe that will end the King Booker thing, and Booker becomes Booker T again... that way WWE can remove that fugly bitch Sharmell, and we dont have to see Booker make a joke out of himself

mikedudelang
07-23-2007, 01:17 AM
HHH vs. Booker will be a cool feud. Both guys can 'go' and both are funny on the mic. I look forward to seeing this.

Ill Will
07-23-2007, 05:49 AM
I'm not sure how the HHH/Booker feud is news. Anyone who hasn't figured that out by now should just give up on life. This is what pissed me off:

The word is that Runnels got the promotion because nobody else in developmental was ready.Nobody else was ready!?! Mike Mondo isn't ready? Paul Burchall isn't ready? COLT CABANA ISN'T READY!?! I don't think they actually believe that, I just think Cody was in a better position than anyone else because of who his dad is. Saying that Cody is ready for RAW but Colt Cabana isn't is just ridiculous.

JohnCenaFan28
07-23-2007, 07:08 AM
I don't believe the 'Nobody else in developmental was ready' thing. There's a lot of good talent in developmental... Anyway, the King Booker/HHH feud was predictable and the Dusty/Orton feud was obviously just a staller, probably to buy time and crdeibility to Orton to beat Cena at SummerSlam while HHH is busy and after HHH wins and Orton wins the belt from Cena, HHH will go for Orton...