PDA

View Full Version : Cryme Tyme Wins Belts, Booker Gets Title, More

bad_meetz_evil
07-23-2007, 10:15 AM
- WWE superstars Cryme Tyme defeated The James Boys to win the OVW Southern Tag Team Titles at the OVW show in Owensboro, Kentucky this weekend.

- Tony sent the following: At Booker T's PWA Clash of Champions show this weekend, the show opened with King Booker and Sharmell coming to the ring and the whole PWA roster came down and everyone congratulated Booker on PWA's success. Ring announcer Adrian then presented Booker with his own championship title, on behalf of PWA's fans and wrestlers. Booker said he was very thankful for the fans and the title and received chants of "Thank You Booker."

TNA superstar BG James of VKM was supposed to face 2 Cold Scorpio in the main event but Booker told everyone that James called last minute to cancel saying he had a family issue come up. Booker said because of this, AJ Styles will be appearing at the next PWA show on August 31st.

Credit: W-E

I wonder how long Cyme Tyme will be staying in OVW.

LionDen
07-23-2007, 12:10 PM
lol That is funny cause at Armageddon they won a match that entitled them to a shot at the tag team titles on WWE and they never have got it.

XXKSXX
07-23-2007, 02:36 PM
Shouldn't Cryme Tyme be wrestling for the tag belts on RAW?

J-man
07-23-2007, 02:37 PM
Actually LD, it was NYR hehe, you were wrong I was right

LionDen
07-23-2007, 03:27 PM
lol ok but still my point is valid.

legolas4792
07-23-2007, 07:35 PM
i actually forgot there was a tag team division on raw for a second

JohnCenaFan28
07-23-2007, 11:28 PM
Cade and Murdoch have caused the tag belts to mean nothing...