PDA

View Full Version : Triple H's Return Confirmed, Edge's Injury And Return

bad_meetz_evil
07-23-2007, 10:17 AM
- Jim Ross said during the Great American Bash PPV tonight that Triple H will indeed return at the SummerSlam PPV in August.

- WWE.com posted the following tonight during the PPV:

After watching the former champion Edge fail in his attempts to garner sympathy from our fans, reluctantly hand over his title to the General Manager and walk away, WWE.com spoke with WWE’s Dr. Ferdinand Rios, to get an update on Edge’s medical condition, and his outlook.

“It’s a significantly torn pectoral muscle,” said Dr. Rios. “It tore when he was kicked in the shoulder, which is something that could not be avoided.”

According to Dr. Rios, there was no possible way Edge could have defended his World Heavyweight Title against the Big Red Monster at The Great American Bash this Sunday. “In order to move your arm to and away from your body, and up and down, you need that muscle,” he explained. “Repairing it would mean attaching the muscle back to the tendon, which would leave him out of action for at least four months. Edge will also not be able to move that arm for at least a month after surgery…and he most certainly will not be able to pick anything up.” Dr. Rios is optimistic that if the SmackDown Superstar undergoes successful surgery, “he can begin intensive rehab on the torn pectoral, and be back in four months or so.”

Credit: W-E

Jodes
07-23-2007, 07:24 PM
looks like he will be out 4 months plus another month to heal all the way so 5 months without Edge :sad:

XXKSXX
07-23-2007, 08:09 PM
looks like he will be out 4 months plus another month to heal all the way so 5 months without Edge :sad:

Yeah it kind of sucks but he will be back and he will be champion again :D

Con
07-23-2007, 08:16 PM
Hopefully trips will make an appearance on Raw before summerslam.

Unless, King Booker feuds with Lawler at summerslam, and trips interferes the match or something. I can see that happening easily.

XXKSXX
07-23-2007, 08:27 PM
Hopefully trips will make an appearance on Raw before summerslam.

Unless, King Booker feuds with Lawler at summerslam, and trips interferes the match or something. I can see that happening easily.

It's possible he might make an appearance on Raw and I hope he does.

JohnCenaFan28
07-23-2007, 09:17 PM
Nooooo! Five F***ing Months!? Noooooo!