PDA

View Full Version : WWE sign another third generation star!

LionDen
07-24-2007, 02:06 PM
World Wrestling Entertainment has signed Ted DiBiase Jr. to a developmental deal and will be sending him to Florida Championship Wrestling in Tampa, Florida. DiBiase Jr., who just completed a tour with Pro Wrestling NOAH in Japan, was trained by Harley Race's school and is the son of "Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase and the grandson of "Iron" Mike DiBiase and Helen Hild.

PWInsider.com

WWE really do want alot of new faces in the company right now.

XXKSXX
07-24-2007, 02:15 PM
I also noticed also Lion that they have been signing ah lot of 2nd and 3rd generation youngsters. I think this will be good for the WWE in the years to come.

Slayer_X
07-24-2007, 02:29 PM
not all of these guys will be the next randy ortan,but any infusion of new blood will be good

DEMON
07-24-2007, 11:48 PM
I gotta agree with Slayer about this one.
I can't see another Orton OR Rock for that matter when it comes to some of the 2nd/3rd generation stars(David Flair ring a bell anyone?).
I can understand the infusion of some newer blood in the waters,BUT,at least make sure they are worth the trouble.
Cody Runnels in my opinion has been a great dissapointment,as well as David Flairs' short run as a "wrestler".
The only difference in the Orton and Rock catagory was that both of their fathers were good wrestlers,while Randy and Dwayne stepped it up a couple extra notches to become GREAT wrestlers.
Runnels as well as Flair,already have to big ashadow to walk in,and will probably NEVER be able to walk out of it.
Case in point Dustin Runnels!
For to long he has had to walk in his fathers shadow,and to his own admission on that,and I think that,that is what held him "down"(in a matter of speaking,and I'm not saying that he wasn't a great wrestelr,he was,BUT,he could never be his father!) for so long.