PDA

View Full Version : Cryme Tyme probably be going to get a name change.

LionDen
07-24-2007, 08:09 PM
Just heard a rumour that Cryme Tyme will probably be getting a name change when they return to TV. Over the weekend they won the OVW tag titles and gave the crowd there a thrill but the WWE at this point in time would like to get away from anything to do with criminals, steroids etc due to the past month. Ofcourse we are all still waiting on their Tag Team title match they won a chance for at New Years Revolution at the beginning of the year. lol

LionDen

Con
07-24-2007, 08:53 PM
So I guess that means that they will have a new gimmick too...

I thought that Cryme Tyme was funny :\

DEMON
07-24-2007, 11:13 PM
Cryme Tyme was funny when they were being "stereotyped",so to say.
But since their arrival they have pretty much been playing the fan favorite angle,and to me I think they would work better if they were a heel team.

Maybe now with London&Kendrick/WGTT/Cade&Murdock,as well as Cryme Tyme returning,on RAW,and a "somewhat" solid tag-team faction(can't really say 4 teams is that solid!)on the show,maybe now the WWE can give the respect due to the tag-team division of the show.
But I'm sure that they'll blow it like they usually do when it comes to something other than John Cena getting beat down like a dog only to use his superhuman abilities as "Super Cena" to come back and beat his next opponet.:shifty::haha:

JohnCenaFan28
07-24-2007, 11:18 PM
Cryme Time was funny... I'm going to miss them:(

LionDen
07-25-2007, 03:04 AM
Why are you guys going to miss them lol only a name change was coming, no word on whether their gimmick will change.

Will
07-25-2007, 06:01 AM
The name and gimmick is all they have going for them. No one is going to care about them if they come out as RBG # 1 and # 2 and wrestle at their current skill level.

LionDen
07-25-2007, 10:41 AM
If it takes a change for them to get back on TV regularly, I am all for it. Lately they have been either on Heat or OVW.

Bad Boy
07-25-2007, 12:09 PM
Cryme Tyme was a good name, will miss the NAME, and the new name better be good, and not some sissy ass name... and seriously, I think Vince is fucked up to change the name for the reason specified...