PDA

View Full Version : JR Comments On ECW Tag Titles, Sting/WWE, More

mothsoccer
07-28-2007, 02:47 AM
On ECW Tag Team Titles:

I am not a proponent of creating ECW Tag Titles because of the fact that I feel that there are too many titles in the biz already and the lack of depth on the ECW brand would not be conducive to a competitive tag team division.

On Paul Heyman:

The last time I talked to Paul Heyman, and it has been quite some time, he was happy and busy writing screen plays for potential Hollywood films and enjoying spending time with his two children. I am under the impression that Heyman is no longer under contract to the WWE and hasn’t been for quite some time, but I am not involved in that end of the business any longer and never asked Paul when we had our visit. I did not take from our conversation that Paul missed the wrestling business to any noticeable degree.

On Sting Coming To WWE:

Sting in the WWE? It’s possible I suppose, but highly unlikely. Sting is obviously under contract with TNA as we speak, I would assume, and I don’t know if his future plans include staying in the biz for a long term or not. I wouldn’t hold my breath on this one. If Sting were in his early 30’s I might sing a different song.

On Signs Being Confiscated:

I am not a member of the sign police so I cannot comment extensively on the confiscation of signs at WWE events. Obviously, some signs are meant to draw attention to the bearer of the sign and I have heard of some signs that have been seized that were in horrible taste. I have seen some signs that made the cut that I wouldn’t have allowed to be seen, but that’s me. I don’t know your personal situation, but I wouldn’t let it ruin my day one way or another.

read the rest of the blog: http://www.jrsbarbq.com/blog/2007/07/26/bar-b-q%e2%80%99s-booming-catfish-magnum-ta-heaviest-champ-sign-police-favorite-sooners-college-or-wrestling-school-big-12-football-barbed-wire-madness-lawler-loves-superman/

LionDen
07-28-2007, 08:46 AM
Always like to read JR's blogs. Thanx for the info.

Ill Will
07-28-2007, 08:50 AM
I find it funny that someone asked J.R. about signs. He obviously has no say in that matter.