PDA

View Full Version : Cena Wrestles In The Rain, WWE Mentions TNA Team

Dangerous Incorporated
07-28-2007, 12:19 PM
OVW held their Six Flags show tonight despite the rain and bad weather. Before the show, John Cena and Jerry Lawler did meet and greets with the fans. The opening match was a Diva Free for All that saw Beth Phoenix get the pin on Nattie Neidhart. Next, The New Hart Foundation with Nattie beat two guys, I forget who. At the end of this match the rain started to come down harder. John Cena faced Sean Spears next and won with a F-U, in the middle of the rain. Before the show was stopped due to weather, Jerry Lawler beat KC James in the last match. Even with the bad weather, the place was standing room only. Still a good show, despite the sorry weather.

I read where you mentioned the article on Hornswoggle and Noble on WWE.com. I thought this was interesting, the article WWE wrote mentions a former NWA-TNA tag team, Rainbow Express: ""At the very least, Noble can take solace in the fact that he won’t have to face The Rainbow Express or Ken Shamrock anytime soon."

Source: WE

bad_meetz_evil
07-28-2007, 02:44 PM
Well there you go, I believe all wrestling arena should have the roof closed. Good thing no moves were botched due to the rain.

Will
07-28-2007, 09:57 PM
I disagree, I think there should be more open air events. Not all, or even alot, but changing things up once in a while wouldn't hurt and it would break up the monotony of every event looking exactly the same.

lɐuǝɯo⊥ǝɥԀ
07-28-2007, 10:16 PM
I disagree, I think there should be more open air events. Not all, or even alot, but changing things up once in a while wouldn't hurt and it would break up the monotony of every event looking exactly the same.

I agree it is always nice to have a change and doing this once in a while is a nice change of surrondings for a wrestling event